Re: [lro] Rhino-lining a SIII CSW

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 19:52:54 EST

    Todd. I did a similar thing. I had Linex bed liner put in my front footwells,
    inside the doors and inthe bed of my 88 SWB hardtop. In retrospect, I would not
    do the footwells again because it is a bastard to get the floors up when your
    tranny dies. The inside the doors is great because the are heavier, close
    better and are stronger and dent proof. In the bed it is great because all
    irregularities are covered and it is very strong. Do it but don't do the front
    floor.
    Kind regards
    Mark Pilkington