[lro] Re: live music is better bumper stickers should be issued

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 14:17:58 EST

    John Karlsson wrote:
    >I had a friend in the late '60s who converted a school bus into a camper.
    >The feature I most admired was the "garage" in the rear, with a ramp that
    >allowed him to carry his zebra-striped J**p.

    Very interesting - I have been diagramming possible floor plans and have
    been wondering about something like that. Some sort of hatch or swinging
    doors that would open the back of the school bus and allow a small compact
    car or even better a 4x4 to drive right in. I'm sure my old CJ-5 would fit
    since it's under the six foot height limit of most school bus interiors,
    and it also has a relatively low weight of around 2300 pounds. I have
    been researching conversions for a few months now on the web and people
    have done some truly amazing things with them. Thanks for the links.

    Tim Czajka
    1972 Series III 88