[lro] Re: live music is better bumper stickers should be issued

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 14:36:00 EST

    J-L wrote:
    >I've seen a lot of these, personally I'm jonesing for a Pusher. After
    >seeing
    >a GM fishbowl transit bus (70's style, very round) redone as a mobile
    >house,
    >I thought it would be quite the machine.

    For a full fledged RV the transit variety would be nice - also solves the
    lack of headroom in a school bus although many raise the tops. Among the
    hippie crowd it seems popular to weld the top half of a VW bus to the top
    of the school bus. I even saw one that had a rather large boat welded
    to the top of the bus. I wonder how some of these things get down the
    highway without law enforcement going berserk.

    Here is a link to a couple in Australia who did a particularly nice
    conversion of a transit type bus and are living in it while they
    go to college: www.alice.id.au/new_experimental_index.htm

    Tim Czajka
    1972 Series III 88