Re: [lro] Salisbury Diff Protection

From: KEITH A KREUTZER (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 10:38:24 EST

    Go to your local Ford dealer and get a factory 1/8" thick diff cover and add
    some to it using you mig welder and a little extra 1/8" plate..
    Actually my factory Ford cover with out reinforcment has held up to a lot of
    serious abuse in my Jeep... These cost $44 at the dealer..
    All the rest are mighty pricey for a small amount of extra protection!!

    Keith