Re: [lro] Salisbury Diff Protection

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 12:47:48 EST

    >> Have you actually tried any of the kits on a Salisbury and if so which
    >> ones and how did they fit??
    >
    > I'm sure John will chime in here, but I distinctly remember Muddy's
    > salisbury having a thicker than standard cover that was standard Dana
    > 60/70
    > fare.

    Dana 60 covers fit OK but I understood the question to be about diff
    protectors. And those i do not think will fit with a Salisbury cover.
    I'm just looking for more data.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937