Re: [lro] Salisbury Diff Protection

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 11:22:23 EST

    > What are the options for bolt-on protection for a Salisbury rear end?
    > Military S111 109 to be exact. Thanks

    Well the front diff plate cover off a 1990 Dodge 4X4 pickup with Dana
    60 front end fits the Salisbury diff plate bolt pattern and is
    substantially stronger than stock. It also eliminates the non Dana 60
    diff plate profile so if you want more protection you can add a Dana 60
    diff protector made by Avalanche Engineering.

    I have not located any u-joint protector/skid plate that fits. but at
    least i have the cover covered.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937