[lro] Landys on TV

From: Tom Proctor (t_proctor@advantechinternational.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 15:09:24 EST

    Frank Elson wrote:

    > we have a wonderful programme here in the UK 'Last of the Summer Wine'.
    > One day a Ser 2 pickup started down a hill, and turned into a Ser 3 at the
    > bottom

    Reverend Frank,

    Is that about a couple daughters that take over their fathers farm, upon his
    passing?

    A show to that effect was on at an odd hour sometime last week. I stumbled in
    from the garage, dirty and cold, flicked around looking for the weather, then
    saw a IIa 109. I tried to watch or a while and caught a few more glimpses
    where it occasionally looked different. But in the end I wnet to bed believing
    that it was a horse of many colours ;-)

    'course, if this is something completely different - nevermind...

    Tom Proctor