Re: [lro] Landys on TV

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 11:46:23 EST

    On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, "Rich Williams" wrote:

    > Anyone see War Stories on NBC last night?

    At least The Worst Wing wasn't on. SWMBO watches every week
    and it's too close to my office, so I'll hear it from time
    to time over the din of productivity that normally permeates
    my environs. I'd like nothing better than to drive the 88,
    at full throttle, through a set full of those glib do-
    gooders. At any rate, good to hear there was something
    worth watching on. Of course, they could make a show of
    just flipping photos of series trucks in front of the camera
    and we'd all be glued to it.

    Rich - you may want to put out another plea for the safari
    door. The one I have is much rougher than I remember it, my
    apologies.

    Bryan