[lro] Defrost pans ?

From: Tom Proctor (t_proctor@advantechinternational.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 15:14:35 EST

    I have two sets of defrost pans, one of which I will install in my 1967 IIa
    (exMoD 109). Question is, which one is age appropriate for my Landie?

    A. The two metal box sections, each with a single hose entry?
    B. The metal strip, a tad shorter than the windscreen width, with two plastic
    ducts on it?

    FWIW, B has a smaller hose diameter than A.

    Next question, does one of the above work better than the other (when coupled
    to a Kodiak IV)?

    Tom Proctor