Re: [lro] Gasflowing

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 13:21:50 EST

    Mahalo for the pictures Keith. Are the intake and
    exhaust siamezed?? Actually think I just figured out
    that it is a four valve cylinder. On the before
    pictures see valve guides approximately in the middle
    of the picture and what I think are the valve seats
    above. Having problems visualizing the seats,
    possibly because they are at an angle.

    The after picture is totalling confusing. Could you
    post a couple of pictures taken at different angles so
    we could get a better idea of what you've done.

    The finish on the massaged head looks to be polished
    to my untrained eye. Is this a trick of the camera or
    is it really smooth as pictured.

    Us amauteurs, fortunate to live in the middle of
    nowhere, find this kind of information extremely
    helpful.

    Aloha
    Peter O.

    http://mailplus.yahoo.com