Re: [lro] Gasflowing

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 13:26:59 EST

    Sorry, I got distracted and forgot to put in labels. The pictures are all
    "after" shots. The first one is the intake port, the second is the exhaust.
    Note the difference in finish. And yes, it's a four-valve head. There are a
    series of photos of the head being worked up halfway down this page:
    http://www.flyinmiata.com/projects/rat_drivetrain.asp . I can't take any
    more pictures at the moment as the engine is together.

    Keith