Re: [lro] Disc Brakes for Series trucks

From: Jim Blair (ceratos@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 13:03:55 EST

    At 09:46 AM 1/14/2003 -0800, you wrote:

    > > Timm called me yesterday to let me know that my set would be ready next
    >week.
    > > $675.00 I've been waiting over two years and now I can hardy stand it. I
    >want
    > > them NOW! I want to touch them and squeeze them and hug them all over.
    > >
    > > (10 points for anybody who can identify the source of that last sentence.
    > > Admittedly, I may have slightly butchered it...)
    >
    >sounds like something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon - said by what I recall to
    >be a big red hairy monster

    Actually, a big white hairy abominable snowman, I believe.
    If I remember right, Bugs and Daffy both ended up being called George. (I
    think that the snowman was based on Lon Chaney Jr's character in Lenny in
    "Of Mice and Men".)

    Man, talk about trivia retention.....

    Some Land Rover content.....

    Any recommendations on fixing a 73 SIII faulty turn signal? It just sort
    of slows down and eventually stops. Sometimes it just stays on from the
    first click. Sometimes not.

    Thanks,

    Jim