RE: [lro] 2.25 pushrods and milling heads etc.

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 08:55:05 EST

    This might be worth a look...aftermarket "adjustable" pushrods for Harley Davidson EVO motors (Crane is one brand). If they are long enough, should be no problem for a machine shop to shorten 'em to within LR spec. A bit pricey, but...Here's a link to a pic...

    http://www.legendmcs.com/Engine/engine-pushrod2.html

    JT/ric

    John Baker asked:
    2. Is there any special kind of steel to specify when I go to my machinist and
    have him make a new set of pushrods? I would love titanium but don't have that
    kind of money lying around.