Re: [lro] Gasflowing

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 09:02:08 EST

    On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 13:08, MarkoNTL wrote:

    > > What exactly is 'gasflowing' as mentioned in the Turner Engineering letter
    > > copied by Peter? I mean, what is involved?
    >
    > Pictures explain as easily as words here.
    > http://members.aol.com/dvandrews/kheads.htm
    >
    > You wouldn't bother polishing everything
    I was told that polishing is not a good idea, as the small imperfections
    in the bore helps to maintain swirls... and therefor mixture..

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.