Re: [lro] problem shifting my Series III

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 18:15:57 EST

    > Damn straight.

    What's next? Al advocating the fender hatch panel for access to the clutch
    hydraulics?

    > Actually, it's one of the mods I heartily recommend. A hole
    > saw makes short work of cutting a 1-3/4" round hole at the
    > top of the bend, and a rubber plug seals it neatly. Only a
    > true LR anorak would even notice...or care...8*)

    Even true LR anoraks might not notice. I sure as hell will, next time I see
    either of your trucks ;-)

    Seriously, having had to bleed the SIII master that Valdez had a long time
    ago, I find the SIIA access hole one of the best rover ideas ever.

    J-L