Re: [lro] problem shifting my Series III

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 15:15:04 EST

    --- Stephen West-Fisher <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
    wrote:

    > That's cheating!

    Damn straight.

    > Of course, since all I've ever owned is a II, I didn't
    > know IIas had a
    > hole there.

    Actually, it's one of the mods I heartily recommend. A hole
    saw makes short work of cutting a 1-3/4" round hole at the
    top of the bend, and a rubber plug seals it neatly. Only a
    true LR anorak would even notice...or care...8*)

                ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com