[lro] demoralizing power comparison

From: Clayton Kirkwood (kirkwood@garlic.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 18:05:05 EST

    I took my daughter to the movies (Santa Clause II) and in the middle of the
    open area they had an Audi coupe sitting there. I looked it over a little
    and finally came to the sticker info. The engine is 1.8 L, 4 cylinder which
    happens to be intercooled and turbo charged. It puts out 225HP. A little
    smaller volumetric value, with only a little increase in HP compared with
    our 2.25L powerhouses. Things sure have changed in the last 20 to 40 years.
    I wonder if I could shoehorn in that engine in place of the 2.25.