Re: [lro] Camel Trophy Watch Spares

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 14:26:39 EST

    The UK-based Camel Trophy Club still has some watches for sale, but don't
    mention straps on their own.
     People here who break/wear out their straps (me for one) get a good quality
    leather strap from a watch repair shop the metal clip swaps over easily
    enough, my last one was such a good copy you couldn't tell the difference
    against a genuine one.

    Listers might also be interested in the US team pin for the Tierra Del Fuego
    trophgy event...

    I'm imagining everyone on the list yelling at their VDU now: 'Tell us the
    URL Elson you twat'...

    www.cameltrophy.org

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank