Re: ReLabel [lro] OT (sort of): Limited slip diff

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 20:21:49 EST

    I have been driving one of these for at least half a year now, with a
    pump rig on it, big spools of wire, and other heavy metal bits. I
    imagine it has the G80 as I know it's limited slip. I've even accidentally
    had it in 4wd on pavement for a short time, and no problems yet other
    than the fuel gauge that keeps always saying the tanks are empty. The only problem
    the boss had on his 3/4 ton was that the torque
    converter bolts came loose and vibrated everything to death. They
    replaced the engine and tranny under warranty.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser