[lro] Paint

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 08:32:46 EST

    It does seem odd that Frank (Rev) would suggest that a 1 L can of paint
    would do for the whole LWB. How can that be true? Mind you, my plan was to
    spray with HVLP instead of brush but I still think brushing would take more
    than a litre even on an 88" like I have. In fact I was fully expecting 5 or
    6... roughly more than one per coat. Am I being ridiculous?

    Kirk