Re: [lro] Paint

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 08:34:56 EST

    --- Kirk Hillman <hillman88@telus.net> wrote:

     Am I being
    > ridiculous?
    >
    > Kirk

    Nope - took me about 4 liters or a bit more to do the
    3-coats of topcoat on a 109 Regular. Ditto a couple of
    liters of primer under that. All sprayed with an HVLP
    sprayer.

    Amusingly enough, when it came time to strip this mess it
    was absolutely pluperfect hell to get it off the metal even
    after 5 years. Thank you, PPG...good paint.

    I think Frank got confused between liters and
    gallons...maybe his collar's on a bit tight....8*)

                      ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com