Re: [lro] TD5, etc. (no Series content)

From: Mike Rogers (MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 11:10:05 EST

    > Not about Series vehicles, but some of you might be interested....
    > While the vehicle was fine and suited our purposes perfectly on the
    narrow,
    > walled roads in the Yorkshire Dales, I was not overly impressed with the
    > TD5 engine

    But what did you make of our Dales? Pleased to hear you found time to
    explore "Gods country" did you make it up to the Tan Hill Inn? You should
    have let me know you were coming as I have a cottage up there.

    Mike Rogers <MikeRogers@Mattishall.org.uk>
    WWW.Mattishall.org.uk
    Lightweight/Range Rover hybrid
    Keeper of the "Who's Where" list
    (if you can't get there in a Land Rover you can't get there)