Re: [lro] TD5, etc. (no Series content)

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 11:08:44 EST

    "C. Marin Faure" wrote:

    > Of all the newer Land Rover vehicles
    > I saw on the trip, the one I would most like to have was >
    the most popular version in the Dales- a D90 pickup...

    Me too. With just 7 years left until the D90 can be easily
    imported to the US, I am sitting back and banking my
    pennies. I had thought of doing a coil conversion on the
    88, but with my time and budget, it could be 2009 before I
    finished it. Besides, I still have the new frame for the
    109 in the backyard, far to distant from the vehicle to
    render any benefit :).

    Sounds like it was a great trip UK.

    Bryan