Re: [lro] Fuel Switch

From: Mike Rogers (MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 12:53:03 EST

    > Since I am converting my 109 petrol to diesel I need to work out the fuel
    > return lines to the tanks. I have the twin military front tanks with the
    > selector switch on the front of the seat box. I can think of a few
    > different options:

    Option 5

    Route the return pipe via a "Y" piece with a simple float valve inside each
    tank that cuts off the return to that tank when full.

    Or

    Option 6

    Only route the return pipe to the No1 tank and REMEMBER to empty this tank
    first.

    Mike Rogers <MikeRogers@Mattishall.org.uk>
    WWW.Mattishall.org.uk
    Lightweight/Range Rover hybrid
    Keeper of the "Who's Where" list
    (if you can't get there in a Land Rover you can't get there)