Re: [lro] OT: Metalurgy question?

From: Nick Danger (nick@hackermonkey.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 12:56:36 EST

    On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 12:45, David Scheidt wrote:
    > >--- TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Wot? Golf clubs & S/M? giving a whole new meaning to the
    > >> term "fore
    > >> play"?
    > >

    > >ROFL....I just scared the crap out of my officemates by
    > >braying with laughter....
    > >

    > What do they do, give you a new set of office mates every month,
    > after the old set gets put in the rubber room?

    The disappearing office mates might have something to do with snakes and
    golf clubs wrapped in leather and vinyl. When you can show up to work in
    a leather jumpsuit with an anaconda around your neck, the meaning of
    'Casual Day' has gone to far. Do you get new office mates and a new
    bag of 'Ping's at the same time?