Re: [lro] Uneven pad wear

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 08:23:48 EST

    --- ynotink <ynotink@qwest.net> wrote:
    > This is
    > all contingent on RN clearing their back order for my
    > brake kits.

    I just had to put two rebuilt calipers on my daughter's
    Range Rover - the rear calipers were at best toast. I ended
    up getting replacements from Foreign Autopart for $69.95
    each, rebuilt and with a guarantee. I couldn;t get the
    rebuild parts that cheaply!

    Might want to think about giving the local auto-parts
    places a call.

                   ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com