Re: [lro] Zenith--Wasn't Zenith this time

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 10:57:56 EST

    John you are not alone. I too spent way too many hours troubleshooting
    fuel OR electrical systems when the fault was caused by the other. If
    there is no spark or no fuel it is easy. But if ya got both and the
    engine stumbles all over itself, the symptoms can be the same.

    I keep thinking one of these days I'll buy a used scope for the
    electrical system. I've already added a fuel pressure gauge to the
    base of the carb(s).

    TeriAnn wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
      http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    A member of the internet community since 1985.