Re: [lro] Zenith--Wasn't Zenith this time

From: Bob & Sue Bernard (bobnsueb@saber.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 11:21:06 EST

    Hi,
    Along these same lines, I made a probe for my Tektronix 561 dual trace
    oscilloscope so I could look at my spark better. I had a chev 327 V8 and
    had a one cylinder miss going up hills. Felt like a bad plug or plug wire.
    But replacing them (and the points) didn't help.
    Scoping the ignition using a guide book helped a bit, but only showed the
    ignition to be firn.
    I eventually found a worn lobe on the cam was causing it. But that's
    another story.

    Bob B