RE: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: Carl Kinkade (kinkadegis@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 12:11:09 EDT

    I have had no time to look at it, work has been killing me. As a matter of
    fact, the pads have been squealing and I haven't had time to pull the wheels
    off and look at them, even though I keep telling myself I need to do it.

    Speaking of which, do ya'll have any suggestions for pads ('95 RR), I looked
    in my Atlantic British catalog and noticed the prices are outrageous. I
    replaced the ones on our BMW and it costs me about $20 per set and they had
    a lifetime warranty.

    Carl Kinkade, MCRP
    ESRI Authorized Instructor
    Kinkade GIS
    Using GIS for Public Health and Community Analysis
    Lincoln, NE 68502
    work (402) 420-6882
    fax (402) 420-6882
    kinkadegis@alltel.net