Re: LRO: RE: Series driver height.

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 10:10:10 EDT

    >>This really hurts me to admit this but I agree with C. Marin.
    >
    >Jeez, I'm not THAT bad, am I?

    Naw, you just a sweet, if somewhat crotchety, curmudgeon who loves to be
    contrary. If there were no counter points, the world would be a much
    duller place with way too narrow a view point.

    You have a number of endearing traits. It is just that I often do not
    agree with your observations. But they do cause me to think about them
    and be less complacent about my own.

    TeriAnn