RE: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: Carl Kinkade (kinkadegis@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 11:14:50 EDT

    I have a '95 RR LWB and love it, but be prepared to pay for fuel costs if
    you drive it very much. I average about 10 mpg.

    Carl Kinkade, MCRP
    ESRI Authorized Instructor
    Kinkade GIS
    Using GIS for Public Health and Community Analysis
    Lincoln, NE 68502
    work (402) 420-6882
    fax (402) 420-6882
    kinkadegis@alltel.net