Re: Real offoraders (was LRO: Dodge front ends)

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:02:00 EDT

    Jeff said:

    >That's an awful lot of rear end hanging out there to
    catch on.

    Leave my mother-in-law out of this.

    More the point that isn't being made here (or doesn't seem to be though my
    Percoset-addled sensibilities) is simply this.

    If you can't figure out how to get the bonnet open on your car and change a
    set of sparkplugs (not said HAVEN't - said CAN'T) then the RRO list is a
    great place. See previous comments about "take it to the dealer...".

    If not, (see "I ain't no poseur") then chime in - it's a welcome relief
    from 12-year-olds that have memorized the manual...

                   ajr