Re: LRO: Leaf vs coil attitude, you guys have it made

From: Stephen West-Fisher (steve@coastaldatasystems.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 11:08:47 EDT

    Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus wrote:

    > Where are you and where can I find this dealer?

    Down here Dimmit is pretty supportive. Both of the local (well, Florida
    wide) club and individuals. The sales manager drives a D90, and off road
    at that. I've only been to the dealer once when my wife won a $50 gift
    at a rally. We, of course, went in the Series II. We were given a tour
    of the facilities by a very nice saleslady who convinced my wife to go
    on the track in a new Discovery. When we walked outside, the sales
    manager was going over my Series II with a couple of new Range Rover
    prospects explaining the history and design.

    Steve