Re: LRO: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 10:44:27 EDT

    On Friday 29 June 2001 15:26, you wrote:
    > TeriAnn
    >
    > Who knows a lot about series II 109 two door LRs
    > Rode once in a Range Rover, and a D90,
    > Drove a D110 twice and touched a Discovery once.
    >
    > But is full of opinions
    Like TeriAnn, I'm intrigued that a possibly coiler-related question was
    asked on the (predominantly) leafer-list.

    Personally, I'm not sure how coiler-related it was, nor an I sure that
    Joe was aware that there were multiple lists (and the social etiquette
    that seperates them.

    I just put it down to someone asking a question, and not realising that
    there may have been other places to ask it.

    Ian:

    o Who has driven SIs, SIIs, SIIIs, 90s 110s, Discoveries, Classic &
    New Range Rovers, a Freelander and several competitive hybrids off-road.
    o Has owned two SIII's and a SI, nas done heavy rebuilding on all
    three vehicles
    o And is also opinionated ;)

    </smart-arse>

    --
    Ian Stuart - EDINA, DataLibrary, University computing services.