RE: LRO: New Guy or All about Joe

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 10:26:24 EDT

    > No TeriAnn, I'm NOT shocked. What I AM shocked about is the fact that
    >those on this list don't bother to take the time to research their answers
    >at all before they mislead those asking for assistance. The answers given
    >were flat wrong and given as though authoritative, by more than one person
    >in fact.

    While not shocked I do agree people should not pretend to be authorities
    on things they know nothing of. But it is human nature. On the other
    hand this list is not where one should go to find coiler experts.

    >I am on the leaf-sprung list because I try to know what is happening with
    > ALL Land Rovers.

    Not all of us aspire to your level of expertiese in Roverdom. And those
    of us who do not should recognize out knowledge limitations. But on
    the other hand, people should expect poorer quality replys about a coiler
    question fromt a leaf spring list than from a coiler list.

    TeriAnn

    Who knows a lot about series II 109 two door LRs
    Rode once in a Range Rover, and a D90,
    Drove a D110 twice and touched a Discovery once.

    But is full of opinions