Re: LRO: strange looking French cars-way off topic

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:58:33 EDT

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Frank Elson wrote:

    :Aloha, Peter O. you wrote: <<<> The French tried the US Market but flopped
    :horribly. <<<
    :I didn't know that, you learn something every day.
    : Obviously I don't have much time for any vehicle other than a Land Rover
    :but anything with an infernal combustion engine beats politics or tennis...
    :so I'm sorry you guys haven't had the pleasure of some of the products of
    :the French Automotive Industry. Apart from the ones mentioned before on the
    :last thread some of the French stuff is seriously weird. Just like most of
    :us on this list.

    We got Le Car. That's enough, thanks.

    : I'll try to get some pics of the Avantime and scan them up.

    www.avantime.renault.com

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.