RE: LRO: RE: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Matt Peckham (matt@onexchange.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:29:30 EDT

     Get a stock Lightweight, and go exploring in it. you probably won't find
    the need for much more than upgrading to 32" tires. And a rollcage.

    66.5", in a lightweight, I can do 62.5"

    http://www.burntorangedesign.com/rover/trails061601/pages/DCP_1575.htm

    I'd take that guy up on his $5000 Lightweight. that's a pretty good deal.

    Matt