Re: LRO: strange looking French cars-way off topic

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:00:04 EDT

    Aloha, Peter O. you wrote: <<<> The French tried the US Market but flopped
    horribly. <<<
    I didn't know that, you learn something every day.
     Obviously I don't have much time for any vehicle other than a Land Rover
    but anything with an infernal combustion engine beats politics or tennis...
    so I'm sorry you guys haven't had the pleasure of some of the products of
    the French Automotive Industry. Apart from the ones mentioned before on the
    last thread some of the French stuff is seriously weird. Just like most of
    us on this list.
     I'll try to get some pics of the Avantime and scan them up.

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW