RE: LRO: Re: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Matt Peckham (matt@onexchange.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 07:25:47 EDT

     Joe, to link to your images, all you have to do is add images/ before the
    name of the image, you are trying to link to them in the main directory.
    also, you have all these pictures of your truck, but none of it offroad.
    You should seriously consider what type of offroading you enjoy before
    pretending to know what the perfect rig is. I mean, just because your
    friends all do one kind of offroading, doesn't mean you have to follow suit.
    Go out with different groups of guys to the same place and you may find very
    different ways of handling the trails. And all these things you talk about
    sure sound like the kind of people who GET TRAILS CLOSED for the rest of us
    by ripping up the trail with their 44" boggers without regard for the casual
    4 wheeler who should be able to get through just about anything but those
    ruts created by Mr. Macho with 44" tires. I'm sorry, if you have 44" tires,
    you have to show off how big your engine is too. It's just part of the
    image.

    The same goes for 38"s.

    Whatever you choose, don't screw it up for the rest of us. be the one guy
    in the group who doesn't rip up the trail and you will have respect in my
    book.

    Matt Peckham