Re: LRO: *LRO lists are back....

From: Bill Adams (badams@IBB.GOV)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 08:25:50 EDT

    I'm sorry, Bill. There wasn't enough IT-Techie talk in that post because
    I think I almost understood the message.
    Maybe you should have posted a cowboy version:

            Last weekend, with the moon in the sky with it's corners poked up like
    a Texas Longhorn, me and the boys were at the big Roundup up north.
    That's when the rustlers moved in on the ranch back home and made off
    with the prize brahma bull and all the cattle! Imagine cumin' home to
    find that we'd been durn near cleaned out. I wuz as mad as a rattlesnake
    in a gunny sack. I knowed right off who done it, it was that no good
    Black Bart that I used to work for. He never got over me takin' off with
    his girl and his best filly.
            Well let me tell you, I showed him. I rode right over to Bart's ranch
    and by the light of the longhorn moon, I fetched back all my stock and
    then some and hightailed it back for the ranch with Bart bein' none the
    wiser! I'll bet he's as bristly as a horny-toad by now.
            Now alll the herd is in a brand new corral that's got enough fence
    'round it that 'ol Bart'll have to learn himself to ride a durn kangaroo
    if'n he's gonna jump over it!

    --
    Bill Adams
    3D & Motion Graphics Design Director

    '66 Land Rover 109 SW Diesel '81 GoldWing '69 Le Sabre Convertible '63 Pearson Vanguard "Practicing the ancient art of ren-ching"