LRO: *LRO lists are back....

From: Major Domo (majordom@works.team.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 02:01:30 EDT

    It seems that while I was travelling to the OVLR Birthday Party last
    Friday, the folks where I used to work (two jobs ago) started their
    Exodus from their second cage at the co-lo facility were Works.Team.Net
    has been mooching power ping and pipe for the last 18 months. The first
    thing they snarfed was the switch, so the Major did the in-communicado
    thing.

    I picked up the box today, modified the DNS for it, and it is now hanging
    off my DSL line at home, at least until I get things moved over to the
    the new SunBlade 100, which has been burned in now and is sitting in a
    cage somewhere else.

    Cheers,
            -Bill bill@caloccia.net