RE: LRO: More opinions sought

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 08:27:09 EDT

    I had all the steel bits hot dip galvanized for @ $250...
    Advantages: no prep, no paint, no work and no worry...well no worry for only
    30 years or so...(but do any&all frame mods/repairs/welding first, not
    after).

    JT/ric

    My 109 frame is at the sandblaster here in L.A. along with everything else
    steel on the rover. Bulkhead, galvie bits etc. I'm just curious how much
    you paid for you blasting. My blasting came to $250 for the works.

    Russ and Leslie Wilson