Re: LRO: Some photos from the BP

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 09:07:55 EDT

    Especially Alan, who appeared out of the dark
    just when I needed help with a Land Rover leaking gas - and then fixed my
    truck by tapping it twice with a flashlight. A great trick.

    Keith

    Can you say stuck carburettor float? Knew you could....8*)

    Seriously, Keith - you're likely going to want to have a look at the float
    and its pivots. From the behavior (and the fact that a good whack fixed it)
    the pivots are likely worn oval and/or the float mount pin is worn. Both
    can be easily remedied...

                        ajr