Re: LRO: British Car Day at Allen Park Pond in Bowie MD

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 05:31:49 EDT

    In a message dated 6/19/01 11:09:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    johnburton@mindspring.com writes:

    > Anyone else on the list going to be there?

    Ray,
    I registered the day they mailed out the forms but have not heard back. I at
    least thought they would send us something. Did this to me before though so I
    drove down anyway and got my Rover in.
    I will be there bright and early Sunday with my 1973 Ser.III Lightweight
    still in NATO colours. Be nice to see a few military Rovers there for a
    change. Maybe Quintin will bring the 101.
    Best,
    Tony Miller

    Anthony D. Miller & Co.
    ~ The Tintype Artist ~