LRO: British Car Day at Allen Park Pond in Bowie MD

From: johnburton@mindspring.com
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 23:00:05 EDT

    Hi all,

    Sorry for the cross post.

    Mike Tomplins and I have pre-registered our series 109's for British Car Day this Sunday at Allen Park Pond in Bowie, MD.

    Anyone else on the list going to be there?

    Of course, I expect that a lot of LROs will be at the OVLR b'day party.

    Cheers,
    Ray Burton
    Richmond, Va.
    '64 Ser.IIa 109 SW
    '70 Ser.IIa 88
    '73 Ser.III 109 ex-MoD
    '84 RR

    Dydd Mawrth, Maheffin pedwar ar pymtheg (Welsh for: Tuesday, June 19)
    Araf dan a wna frag melys.(A slow fire makes sweet malt.)
    (1566) James VI of Scotland born.
    (1843) Rebecca Riot against road tolls, Carmarthan, Wales.
    "I owe allegiance to the land of my birth, but I am first, last and always a Campbell"