Re: LRO: How Much Oil For An Oil Change ?

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 05:37:55 EDT

    In a message dated 6/19/01 11:51:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    leejones6@home.com writes:

    > Yep - Those are IMPERIAL pints - 7 quarts (US) hits my dipstick just below
    > the F mark.

    Lee,
    My manual give a figure for Imperial pints, US pints and Litres. With a
    calculator all convert correctly and match but none seems enough to reach the
    marks on the dip stick.
    Kind of remember the same problem when filling my Ser.I.

    It seems 7 US quarts will put mine midway between the marks and 8 as
    suggested will put it on or slightly over the top.

    So much for manuals.

    Tony

    Anthony D. Miller & Co.
    ~ The Tintype Artist ~