Re: LRO: How Much Oil For An Oil Change ?

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 05:41:35 EDT

    In a message dated 6/20/01 1:21:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com writes:

    > (1.1 L, vs .95 L for a US quart, roughly). Rover spec'd capacities in
    > pints, though.

    .95L for a US quart? Maybe that's part of the problem. My Lightweight manual
    gives it as .85L for a US quart. Of course on a Lightweight they must use a
    "lightweight quart" <g>.

    Looks like from the variety of answers my question was not as dumb as I
    imagined.

    Tony

    Anthony D. Miller & Co.
    ~ The Tintype Artist ~