Re: LRO: Chevy V6

From: car4doc (car4doc@core.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 19:34:05 EDT

    Hi Bill,
    The control module is for the HEI distributor which was used because I
    did not want to install a computer or fuel injection in the LR. I did
    not have to change the steering because it was RHD but it should fit
    into the LHD frame with nothing much of a change at all with the block
    hugger headers. I have not had the chance yet to get a mileage check
    but it pulls great at highway speeds & 2500 RPM. The engine should
    provide about 220 HP as built, & is about 5 inches shorter then the
    Chevy 350. I did not have to change to or modify the Radiator support.
    THe stock radiator seems to be cooling right after I got the air out of
    the engine block which was the result of the rebuilding the engine.
    Rob Davis_chicago