Re: LRO: Chevy V6

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 02:25:36 EDT

    Rob,
    2 questions re. the conversion:

    1) What does the control module do on a carburetted engine?

    2) Did you have to do anything w/ the steering box? If no, is it because
     yours is RHD? Or do the hugger headers not foul the stock LHD steering
    box?

    3) OK, so I thought of a third: what kind of fuel mileage do you get?

    This is most interesting to me since I already have the Scotty's adapter
    and sure wouldn't mind a whole bunch of extra power.

    bill