LRO: Re: Radiators

From: Rich Williams II (richw@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 17:36:52 EDT

    Bill, you surely know more about this than I do. I am just relating what I
    was told by the shop owner who did my radiator. He's been doing radiators
    for many decades (fixin' to retire this summer) and all the local vintage
    car owners swear by his work. Anyway, I think his point was that these
    specific MX cores were easier to repair than the typical Al cores. Maybe
    his point was "compared to". But who knows, I know less than zilch about
    welding, so I'm just going on what I've been told.

    Rich